Monday, February 11, 2008

Who Am I?

Who am I? U think this is funny dun u? well am just tryin to give ya my intro.

My name is Jabir. Al - Jabir Mohammad. 21 years old . From Dhaka , Bangladesh. Dhakaiya by origin. I won't say I'm any thing special. but am not simple also. so who am i? wht am i? well I found myself as a " stupid , careless , reckless , agressive , annoying, unluckiest ever " guy. I guess I made my introduction perfectly. I think these are the perfect words which can express abt me perfectly.

Thank you for being bothered and weasting your time.

Jabir

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 wrdssss .....:D:D:D: ... nice blog

Anonymous said...

2 wrds ...... nice blog ...:D:D:D:D

Anonymous said...

2 wrds ...... nice blog

:D

Anonymous said...

you are the best bro ever - Dani

Anonymous said...

hehehe,,,,,hehehe,,,,,apni na kes special na simple,,,,tar mani apni kiowna :P

Anonymous said...

lolz wasi dekhi Hujur er motoy MashALLAH MashALLAH koise mane nice blog :D:D:D nice blog lolz hahahahaha lolz dukka re tui really the one & only "Shoitan The Great & Fazil er Head" r steffi dekhi tor majhe special & simple r kono parthokko khuje paina & dani bro or sis er kothai vai ur the best & eyta bola jai u can be Better lolz lolz lolz
it's a nice blog dosto !! keep it up man !!! Gojob typer Jhakkas blog man !! lolz

To Be Continued...

Anonymous said...

ratti voira jaiga etto comments likhlam are beta tui ekta thnx o dilina or reply o korlina ki ar komu tore re !!

bhalo thakis !!

পদ্মলোচন said...

thnx everybody ..deep dost ami soitan fazil ?? :S

Anonymous said...

OMG eto baje description...Tumar descriptioner mode hoyto 1 or 2 jinish thik ache da rest is jst bullshit........ U r da best <3

Love you alwayzzz